|Available Bedrooms||Studio, 1, 2, 3Bedrooms|
|Price from||AED 765,000|
|Possession From||Mar 2021|
|Area Range||406 - 1147 Sqft|
Welcome to Bayz by Danube Properties, a luxurious residential project located in the heart of Dubai's thriving Business Bay. With fully furnished apartments ranging from studios to three-bedroom units, Bayz offers a sophisticated lifestyle with unparalleled amenities and a flexible payment plan. Let us take you on a journey to discover why Bayz is the perfect choice for your dream home.
At Bayz, we understand that a comfortable living space is essential to our residents. That's why every apartment is fully furnished with upscale kitchens, Spanish and Italian bathrooms, and luxury furnishings from Milan. The living rooms are designed with specially designed furniture that can transform into a bedroom, providing more space for your guests. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Dubai Canal, Meydan, Burj Khalifa, and Business Bay from your balcony, making every moment spent at home a memorable experience.
Bayz offers first-class wellness facilities, including a large swimming pool, a children's play area, and a barbecue deck, perfect for hosting gatherings with family and friends. Our health club is equipped with a sauna and steam room, providing a peaceful sanctuary for your mind and body.
Bayz has a convenient location, making it easily accessible to various reputed schools, retail centers, and leisure facilities. It's a few minutes away from Dubai Mall, Downtown, and Dubai Canal, providing a perfect connection in the heart of the global city.
Bayz offers a flexible payment plan, making it more accessible to own your dream home. Pay only 30% during construction and move in within the next 6 months, and the remaining 70% in post-handover (pay 1% every month). Bayz also offers a 7-year payment plan for only a 10% down payment, making it the lowest rate in Business Bay.
|Financial||Property Related||Facilities & Services||Location|
|Down Payment||10%||On Booking|
|2 Installment||40%||On Handover|
Indoor & outdoor cinema
Children's Swimming Pool
24h Medical Center