|Financial||Property Related||Facilities & Services||Location|
|Down Payment||15%||On Booking|
|2 Installment||40%||On Handover|
|Property Type||PentHouse | Apartment|
|Available Bedrooms||Studio, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5Bedrooms|
|Area Range||1158 - 10574 Sqft|
Welcome to Anantara Residence, where resort-style living meets luxurious residential living. This exclusive property, situated in the iconic Palm Jumeirah, offers the perfect mix of serene living and world-class amenities. Anantara Residence is a luxurious residential project that reflects a spirited living with nature blending beautifully in the interiors.
At Anantara Residence, we understand that each resident has unique needs and preferences. That's why we offer a range of unit types to suit every lifestyle, including studios, 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, and even 3, 4, and 5-bedroom penthouses. Our units are fully furnished, with breathtaking interiors and panoramic vistas of the resort, the lagoon, the Arabian Gulf, and the Skyline of Dubai.
As a resident at Anantara Residence, you will have access to a range of top-rated amenities that will make your life here feel like a never-ending vacation. From swimming pools, fully equipped gymnasiums, tennis courts, concierge services, kids' play areas, restaurants, cafes, retail outlets, a la carte services, private sunken pools, to large outdoor terraces, we have everything you need to enjoy a resort-style lifestyle.
Anantara Residence is a gated community that is perfect for families, offering 5-star services such as in-house dining, housekeeping, laundry, and childcare. Whether you're looking for leisure or dining options, our complex has it all, so you don't have to leave to find what you need.
We understand that owning a home is a big investment, which is why we offer a convenient payment plan that makes it easy for you to own your dream home. You can book your unit with just a 10% down payment and pay the remaining 90% upon the Sales and Purchase Agreement.
If you're looking for a world-class address that offers the best in resort-style living, Anantara Residence is the perfect choice. Take a look at our neat table of Unit Types, Sizes, and Starting Prices, and choose the one that suits your needs and budget.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to live in one of the most prestigious addresses in Dubai. Contact us today, and our professional team will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to welcoming you to Anantara Residence, your new home in Dubai.